Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday, brilliantly hosted by Breaking the Spine is dedicated here this week to Kendare Blake's Girl of Nightmares. We are left wanting more, and with lots of unanswered underworld questions with Anna, and I can't wait to find out more. But seriously, I hope that my roommates are home this time when I am reading it. Because I am a wimp and once you read the first of these, you are going to wonder what the creaking in the attic (or in my case on the 7th floor) is!


(ok, so the cover of Girl of Nightmares is not as awesome as Anna Dressed in Blood, but word is might change, but check out the greatness of Anna and her lovely hairline!)

2 comments:

  1. OMg I'm so excited for book 2 as well! And that cover is pure awesome!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Agree with Giselle! Grad Student, her hair looks amazing, come on.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Heck ya!