Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Waiting on Wednesdays: Veronica Roth's Insurgent


Insurgent (Divergent, #2)A welcoming Whiskey Sour to Breaking the Spine's weekly feature "Waiting on" Wed where one divulges one's deepest hopes and dreams of upcoming releases...

I can't wait for Veronica Roth's Insurgent. It looks like the ante will be upped, and I can't wait to see those cute kids cuddle/share feelings between jumping on and off trains and threatening the bad guys! 

There is lots to learn about what it means to be Divergent, and I have high hopes for this sucker. If you want to read more, see the summary at Good Reads the epicenter of book summaries! (I am sorry in advance for stealing hours of your day on this site.)

1 comment:

  1. I still have to read Divergent! But I'm going to get that done soon! I've heard it's great! Nice pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Heck ya!