Sunday, March 4, 2012

In My Mailbox, Birthday edition


For a birthday edition of In My Mailbox hosted by The Story Siren:

For my birthday, one of my lovely roommates gave me The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. This book has been everywhere lately, and I am excited to read it, esp. since I have heard such great stuff from people who are usually suspicious of YA and I am sometimes hesitant about terminal-cancer teen lit ( I mean, with good reason, right!?) but now here it is for me to enjoy. And its hardcover! I love hardcover!

Also, Green was noted in the New York Magazine's amazing Approval Matrix (commenting on weekly political and cultural phenomena) this week for being awesome:




If you don't read the Approval Matrix, its hilarious, get involved. And on a personal note, a COMBO OF YA FICTION AND HISTORY LECTURES!?!?! this guy needs to be my friend!!







1 comment:

  1. THE FAULT IN OUR STARS! I've only heard awesome things about John Green, but I have yet to read any of his books. Enjoy!

    Stop by my IMM

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Heck ya!