Thursday, March 15, 2012

In which Grad Student feels compelled to share awesomeness

Today I am not blogging. I am not thinking about YA fiction. I am thinking about the evolution of public space in New York City in the 1880s (helloooo being a student studying urban history). But I feel compelled to share some awesome re: YA authors.

So this vlog solidifies the fact that I have a life crush on John Green, author of The Fault in Our Stars and Will Grayson, Will Grayson.  Watch him bring together 1. the lofty ideas of a liberal arts education 2. reconcile the idea that he thought being an adult would consist of great discussions about books but is really about being put on hold 3. and see the awesome intersection of said liberal arts education, Green's books, his college buddies, and  Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. 


    
Do I still need to convince you to what Green's Vlog?!? Oh man, its great. My mom and I keep quoting the most recent post about Honey Badgers (or rather I say it to her and she smiles indulgently).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Heck ya!