Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Reading update: LOVE LOVE LOVE a Wallflower

PEOPLE I am almost done with The Perks of Being a Wallflower by  and I am in loooovvvvvee. Charlie is so precious I just want to make him happy and safe. I can't wait to finish this book AND am all jazzed about the trailer. Paul Rudd! As the coolest movie teacher ever (ok, well maybe right after Robbin Williams in The Dead Poets Society).


Who is with me on this!?
ALSO, to conclude, my copy is this lovely small size with an appealing mat cover. Do you know what I mean? A nice-sized book is the best thing to find.
The Perks of Being a Wallflower

1 comment:

  1. YES! Love this book so much!! I can't wait for the movie; the trailer is adorable. May have squealed a little bit at Ezra Miller as Patrick - did you see him in We Need to Talk About Kevin? He is GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Heck ya!