Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Reached by Ally Condi

Happy Waiting on Wednesday, a weekly feature hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights books we can't wait to get our hands on!  The third book in the Matched trilogy by Ally Condi  is slowly making its way to us mere mortals who use the library (it is due out this November). I devoured Match in a single day, but was left considerably underwhelmed by Crossed. Come on, Reach, you can make this trilogy worthwhile!


Reached (Matched, #3)

Cassia faces the ultimate choices in the long-anticipated conclusion to the New York Times bestselling Matched Trilogy.

After leaving Society and desperately searching for the Rising—and each other—Cassia and Ky have found what they were looking for, but at the cost of losing each other yet again: Cassia has been assigned to work for the Rising from within Society, while Ky has been stationed outside its borders. But nothing is as predicted, and all too soon the veil lifts and things shift once again.

In this gripping conclusion to the #1 New York Times bestselling Matched Trilogy, Cassia will reconcile the difficulties of challenging a life too confining, seeking a freedom she never dreamed possible, and honoring a love she cannot live without. (Good Reads)



PS. I am totally on Team Xander. Ky is sooooo emo! Lets keep teenage boy characters who love poetry/sketching angry images at arms length.

9 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, I can't wait for Reached either! I'm hoping for a Xander reunion as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love your take on the boys - I think myself and most YA authors have verrry fantasy lives (ahem Twilight!)

    As a mere library mortal, I am very waitingly waiting on this one too. Team Xander FTW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only read the first one but I have to say that I was all for Team Ky. I'm curious as to what made you Team Xander now. ;) Haha. Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't heard of this one, but the cover is gorgeous! I'm a new follower!!!

    Check out my WoW: http://fiktishuhs.blogspot.com/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday-my-boyfriend-is.htm

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely choice, I've still got to read crossed, but I'll definitely be finishing the series.

    Katja @ YA's the Word

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choice! I am really excited for this one too. I adore the cover and yes I am Team Xander too!!! Thanks for sharing.

    SeeitORreadit


    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait for this one either. I adored Matched & Crossed. Reached is bound to be just as good!

    Thanks for sharing.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read the previous books in the series so I can't say I'm exactly waiting for this one but I do have Matched and Crossed on my to-read list and I would love to get my hands on them. Then maybe I'll even want this one!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to read this series. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Heck ya!