Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Boundless by Cynthia Hand

I am very much looking forward to  Boundless (Unearthly #3) by 

The past few years have held more surprises than part-angel Clara Gardner could ever have anticipated. Yet from the dizzying highs of first love, to the agonizing low of losing someone close to her, the one thing she can no longer deny is that she was never meant to live a normal life.

Since discovering the special role she plays among the other angel-bloods, Clara has been determined to protect Tucker Avery from the evil that follows her . . . even if it means breaking both their hearts. Leaving town seems like the best option, so she’s headed back to California - and so is Christian Prescott, the irresistible boy from the vision that started her on this journey in the first place.

As Clara makes her way in a world that is frighteningly new, she discovers that the fallen angel who attacked her is watching her every move. And he’s not the only one. . . . With the battle against the Black Wings looming, Clara knows she must finally fulfil her destiny. But it won’t come without sacrifices and betrayal. 
In the riveting finale of the Unearthly series, Clara must decide her fate once and for all (GoodReads).

                       Boundless (Unearthly, #3)Boundless (Unearthly, #3)

Which cover do you prefer? I know the one on the right finishes off the series, but the forest at least makes sense setting-wise and I like the colors (the dresses, not so much).  As always, thanks to Jill at Breaking the Spine for hosting WoW which highlights upcoming publications we cannot wait to read.

10 comments:

  1. I haven't read the first two books yet, but really want to. :) I hope you'll enjoy Boundless when you get to read it!

    Both covers are beautiful! :)

    Pam @ jellylovesbooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this series either, but i have to say I'm really drawn to the cover on the left:) Looks like a good choice, and a series I need to check out!

    You can see my WoW pick here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't read the second book in this series even though it is sitting on my shelf. I really need to get to that! I also like the cover on the left better but I think I'd be mad if they messed up the set.

    Great pick!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn, I still haven't read Hallowed yet. Its price is still too high for Kindle. I'm patiently waiting for a price drop. I really, really loved Unearthly. I really like the first cover TONS better than the washed out cover on my right hand side.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my - excellent choice! I'm looking forward to the last book. I've read both and the second one was better than the first. I'm really hoping this book meets up with my expectations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg I looove the cover on the left! O_O It's so much better than the other one. The typography on the right one is cool but otherwise it's really bland and as Gina said, I don't like the washed out style. But the left one has gorgeous lighting and it feels so magical!

    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't even read Unearthly yet, but I did just get a copy. It's sitting on my shelf begging to be read. I've heard so many great things about the series as a whole! Great choice, I hope you'll love book 3 as much as the previous two. Oh and I think both covers are absolutely gorgeous ♥ Thanks for sharing :)

    Here's my WoW this week

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read this series but I really want to! I love both covers but I think I like one on the left more, it really stands out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the first one of this series on my kindle... seriously need to get to it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Heck ya!