Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent

What does it mean when your school is voted the most dangerous in America? It's time to kick some hellion butt...After not really surviving her junior year (does "undead" count as survival?), Kaylee Cavanaugh has vowed to take back her school from the hellions causing all the trouble. She's going to find a way to turn the incarnations of Avarice, Envy and Vanity against one another in order to protect her friends and finish this war, once and forever.

But then she meets Wrath and understands that she's closer to the edge than she's ever been. And when one more person close to her is taken, Kaylee realizes she can't save everyone she loves without risking everything she has....(GoodReads).


With All My Soul (Soul Screamers, #7)I CANNOT believe I read all of the Soul Screamer books, and that the final book, book seven comes out this week! This Wednesday I am "waiting on" With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent. Have you read these books? They are fluffy and have one of the most epic mixes of paranormal ideas I have yet come across, but for some reason (aka the Hudson boys) I cannot stop. I hear someone dies in this one, but I most want to see how the love triangles (yes, that is a plural) finish once and for all.

A big thanks to to Jill at Breaking the Spine for hosting WoW, a weekly meme that showcases upcoming publications we are looking forward to. Cheers!

(PS. What are you "waiting on" this week?)

2 comments:

  1. The Stelladaur Series by Shari Whyte is brilliant! I recommend those. Finding Tir Na Nog was my absolute favorite! www.stelladaur.com. I was hoping to see more comments for some recommendations for myself, but maybe this will get the ball rolling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the cover for this. I'm going to start this series soon just so I can read it. I need something fun to sweep me up.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Heck ya!