Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Luuuvvvvvvv Interests

Hellllloooooooooooooo book bloggers! It is Tuesday again. That means its Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's TTT is dedicated to our fav hunky male love interests. Now, we love a good romance. (Remember the time I word-searched for kisses on my Nook? It happened. I needed to know I could depend on some budding romance in my read). Here we go!
Is that Tim Riggins cast by fans as Dimitri? 

Crazy Camper:

  • Hunter from Mystic City by Theo Lawrence. He is dark and mysterious while at once FULL of emotions. My kind of guy.
  • Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. Always and forever. I am anxious to see who they cast for the movie version of this book!
  • Dimitri from the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. Preferably before he becomes a vampire/post-vampire moody goon.

Tim Riggins also hows up when
you image search Kaleb.
Ha!
(PS, I can support this).
Grad Student:
  • Ben from Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore. "hot neighbor cowboy" ENOUGH SAID.
  • Tucker from the Unearthly series by Cynthia Hand. Again, he is a cowboy. I love country music, and I particularly love country music in the summer, so this tendency should come as no surprise as I look forward to spring and summer.
  • Kaleb from the Hourglass series by Myra McEntire. He likes to cook, knows he is a slice of sexy, and has tattoos for extra appeal. 
  • George Cooper from The Lioness Quartet by Tamora Pierce. THE ORIGINAL roguish charmer.
  • The Hudson Boys from Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent. Both Nash and Todd have made me swoon, and I still don't know who I love best.
  • Sean from The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvadter. I like how he is the strong silent type.
A cheers of our whiskey sour to The Broke and the Bookish for hosting such an awesome weekly meme! 

Want to hear more from us on these reads? Check out our reviews of Texas GothicHallowed, aka book two of the Unearthly Series, Timepiece aka the Kaleb show, aka book two of the Hourglass series, The Scorpio Races, our review of both the Soul Singers series and My Soul to Take, and of course Vampire AcademyFrostbite, and Crazy Camper's lovefest of the Vampire Academy series.

8 comments:

  1. Um YES PLEASE. I would love to see Tim Riggins/Taylor Kitsch as Dimitri. YUM.
    Sean is another great choice! I totally forgot about him somehow, but loved his character in The Scorpio Races!
    Great list - Lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Sean is on my list as well but I haven't seen him on any others =D I also got to search the tag "Hot Guy w/Horse" on google images yesterday thanks to that guy. There was some interesting results =P

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is an amazing google search term. I don't even know if it would be safe for work ;-)

      Delete
  3. You picked the wrong Vampire Academy crush. Kidding. And I looooove Sean Kendrick. So. Freaking. Much.

    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for team Dimitri!!! Nice list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clearly I need to get busy reading since I have only read The Fault in Our Stars from this list! But, on that count, yes Augustus. Hazel + Augustus forever. Great list. :)

    Randi @ Cardigans, Coffee & Bookmarks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, I see you went with Sean from The Scorpio Races. He's the silently sexy type, for sure. I probably would've picked Noah from The Raven Boys only because I'm a softie for his sad story. Also Roar from Under The Never Sky. Swoon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Heck ya!