Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Untold by Sarah Rees Brennan

Free from bonds, but not each other.  It’s time to choose sides… On the surface, Sorry-in-the-Vale is a sleepy English town. But Kami Glass knows the truth. Sorry-in-the-Vale is full of magic. In the old days, the Lynburn family ruled with fear, terrifying the people into submission in order to kill for blood and power. Now the Lynburns are back, and Rob Lynburn is gathering sorcerers so that the town can return to the old ways.


But Rob and his followers aren’t the only sorcerers in town. A decision must be made: pay the blood sacrifice, or fight. For Kami, this means more than just choosing between good and evil. With her link to Jared Lynburn severed, she’s now free to love anyone she chooses. But who should that be? (GoodReads).

Untold (The Lynburn Legacy, #2)

The second book in the Lynburn Legacy series cannot get here fast enough! I am soooooooo looking forward to August and getting back into this world. Unspoken was my favorite read of the spring. Kami and Jared are great characters and I am rooting for them.


See my review of Unspoken here. )And then go and get it from the library. And be sad that the new cover is not as fun as this cover. Then return to being excited about the series)

 Thanks to Jill at Breaking the Spine for hosting WoW, a weekly meme that showcases upcoming publications we are looking forward to. What made your WoW this week?

7 comments:

  1. Awesome cover and blurb! Enjoy....and here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a series that I really need to start. Great pick!

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed. Totally can't wait to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely enjoyed Unspoken!!!! Can't wait for Untold!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unspoken left me with so many questions and I cannot wait to read this one! Great pick!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, you are sooooo right about the cover. I'm so sad that they redesigned it, that original red cover was GORGEOUS. Ah well. I'm still really looking forward to this sequel. ;) Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to get on this series. I LOVED the demon's lexicon trilogy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Heck ya!