1. The Fault in Our Stars. Does this even need explanation? The movie is also going to wreck us I am sure, the trailer did....
2. The Book Thief. Again, a given.
3. Harry Potter Book 8. Not only an end of an era, but the ends of our character's lives were not all butter rum and quidditch practice.
4. Allegient. Tears for Four always.
5. Similarly, tears for Gale in Mockingjay
6. Just One Day- GS's review is coming and it made her sad. (ADDENDUM: it made her happy said, she reports, but tears nonetheless)
7. Code Name Verity. I cried so hard at the end of the book, which was terrible because I was on the metro on the way to work....
8. Jellico Road. (and here, we really loved this) We have gone on about those one before, but the relationships just hurt in a real way.
Cheers to the Broke and Bookish for hosting as always! What's on your list?